Report to: Operations Manager
- General maintenance responsibility of the designated locations.
- Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operations manuals and manufacturer’s specifications: machinery, mechanical equipments such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and equipment, using hand tools, power tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Repairs and maintains refrigerators systems, containers cooling systems and air conditioning system using hand tools, power tools, and welding equipment.
- May repair and maintains electrical systems and equipment of the locations.
- Test lines, components and connections for leaks
- Monthly calibration report of the containers and equipments of the locations.
- May initiate purchase order for parts and machines.
- Ensure the performance of the weekly duties plan, previously issued in accordance with the necessity of service and keep record and recap of the work done daily.
- Participate at the activities of the designated location (meetings, training and audits)
- Report and communicate on daily basis with the Operations Manager
At least 1 year & above sea experience
Must posses good communication skills
Can handle pressure
*All should have experience in off shore vessel
*Must have BOSIET Training
WALK-IN applicants may submit their resume in our office located in
Reign Marine Shipping Agency
2814 Unit N Violeta Court
F.B. Harrison St. Pasay City
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 1 year
All application must fill up the form in Apply Now.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Reign Marine Shipping Agency.